Welcome to TSUJIRI CHAHO.
TSUJIRI was founded in 1860 by Riemon Tsuji who was renowned for his spirit of “YUWA”, meaning "continue to innovate and sustain the tradition". His statue was built in Kyoto, Japan to honor his contribution to the Japanese tea industry. Mr. Tsuji has refined the cultivation of Gyokuro (the highest grade of Japanese green tea) and his method is still being used to this day. He is also the inventor of the tea box that preserves the longevity and freshness of the tea leaves during transportation, making fresh tea from Kyoto available to other Japanese cities a century ago. In 2010, CHAHO, which means tea shop in Japanese, was first established outside of Japan to carry on our founder’s spirit and to serve fresh tea to our customers worldwide.
CEO of TSUJIRI CHAHO (Japan) Limited
1418 Crescent Street
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 2B7
Tue - Thu: 12-7PM
Fri - Sat: 12-9PM